What to Expect
01. PLANNING We will decide on a date and location together. I’m happy to send over location recommendations if need them. You’ll also receive a pre-session questionnaire to help me get to know you better!
02. YOUR SESSION My goal is to make my sessions feel laid back and very easy going! I will give you plenty of guidance, but also just let you be yourself. I like to bring a speaker to play music and it is always a good time!
03. YOUR PHOTOS. I will send over a few next day sneak peeks, because I know you cannot wait to see them. Your full gallery will be delivered via online gallery and ready for you within 3 weeks of your session date.
WHAT TO WEAR FOR ENGAMENT SESSION
01. THINK MOVEMENT My shooting style is to have you moving around a lot. Make sure to wear something you are comfortable moving in. Flowy skirts or dresses photograph beautifully because we can play with the movement of them.
02. BRING OPTIONS Feel free to send over outfit ideas for input beforehand, and bring multiple options to the session. That way we can get an idea of how the outfit looks with the specific location. Bringing options for accessories such as hats or jackets is also recommended.
03. COORDINATE COLORS Instead of trying to perfectly match your outfit to your partner’s outfit, think of choosing complimentary colors. You can never go wrong with neutral colors. I always suggest choosing earthy colors that are not too bright or distracting.
04. PLAY WITH PATTERNS Incorporating unique patterns and textures such as fringe, faux fur, linen, denim, etc. can add a fun pop to your photos. Vintage clothing shops or thrift store often have great finds for unique textures.
05. HAIR & MAKEUP This is a great time to schedule your hair and makeup trial for your wedding day! Please make sure to allow plenty of buffer time incase hair and makeup is running behind, you don’t want to be late to your session.
03. STAY TRUE TO YOU Lastly and most importantly, these are YOUR photos and the most important thing is that you feel comfortable and confident in what you are wearing. Let your outfit reflect your personality for the best photos!
MAKE YOUR PHOTOS UNIQUE.
I love when couples bring props or special items that are unique and true to them. Here are a few of my favorite ideas for what to bring:
YOUR DOGS! RETRO SUNGLASSES HATS GUITAR OLD CARS/MOTORCYCLES LONGBOARDS FAVORITE FOOD (PIZZA, ICE CREAM, ETC.) BLANKETS CHAMPAGNE + ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF!
Lastly, I cannot wait to shoot with you! I’m so looking forward to this opportunity to get to know you better as a couple and to get comfortable with each other before your wedding. Think of these photos as an opportunity to intentionally celebrate the exciting season you are in. We are going to savor it and document it!
SO EXCITED FOR YOUR SESSION!
If you have any questions beyond this guide, I am here for you and happy to help! This Moment Photography Call: 1-306-575-6128 Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.thismomentphotography.ca